Osnovni mesečni troškovi života
Iznajmljivanje u zajedničkom stanu193
Udeo komunalnih usluga25
Uzorak životnog stila
Fast food combo6
Pinta lokalnog piva2
Studija u Бразил
All student visas in Brazil are called Temporary Visa IV, or VITEM-IV.
Koju vrstu vize vam treba?
Student Visa (VITEM-IV)
Cena i valuta
The prices for student visas to Brazil vary depending on the nationality of the applicant. The following cost can be subject to change:
- For United Arab Emirates citizens: USD 95
- For France citizens: USD 140
- For United Kingdom citizens whose visa validity is up to 180 days: USD 40
- For United Kingdom citizens whose visa validity exceeds 180 days: USD 195
- For United States citizens: USD 160
- For citizens from any other country: USD 40
Ko može da podnese zahtev za vizu?
All foreigners that want to study in Brazil - without any immigration goals or intent to perform paid activities that are not internships - need to apply for a student visa. The main requirement to get a student visa is that you are enrolled at a Brazilian university that is registered with the Ministry of Education in Brazil.
Gde možete napraviti aplikaciju?
At the nearest General Consulate or Brazilian Embassy
You can apply for a student visa to Brazil at the nearest General Consulate or Brazilian Embassy.
Kako napraviti aplikaciju?
You should consult your Consulate General's website to obtain a student visa application, a list of requirements, and to verify the application process and timetable. Definitely make the appointment with your consulate or embassy as soon as possible.
In order to apply for a VITEM-IV, it is necessary to prepare the following documentation:
- Applicants passport which cannot expire within 6 months and must have at least two blank pages
- One Visa Application Form per applicant, generated online
- Two 3cm x 4cm sized photos
- Proof of residence within the jurisdiction of the Consular Section of the Embassy for the past 12 months
- Non-criminal record certificate issued by the applicant's local Police Department for applicants over the age of 18, issued less than 90 days before the application
- Proof of scholarship, if not, proof of financial capability to pay for the whole duration of the course
- Proof of enrollment in the institution certifying that the applicant will be attending a course of study, clearly stating the amount of class hours per week
- Notarized birth certificate or declaration
- Certificate issued by the previous education institution stating the level of schooling of the applicant
- Should the applicant be under the age of 18 and not travel with their parents or guardians, a notarized copy of birth certificate sworn translated into Portuguese or English and an Authorization for Brazilian Visa Issuance for Minors signed by both parents or legal guardians at a public notary
- Health insurance valid in Brazil offering coverage for treatment and hospitalization, or PB4 in case of students from Portugal
Kada treba da se prijavite?
The processing time can be quick and only take a couple of days, but this depends on the country.
The VITEM-IV are valid for up to one year at a time, depending on which course the student is enrolled in, and can be renewed as many times as necessary in order for the student to finish the course. The request for extending the visa must be done at a Federal Police Department or at the Ministry of Justice within 30 days before the current visa expires. In order to renew the visa after one year, you will need to show documentation from the university which proves you have reasonable attendance and performance to continue the course.
For interns, the student visa is valid for one year and cannot be renewed.
After the student visa is granted to the applicant, the student has three months to enter Brazil. After entering Brazil, the student has up to 30 days to register with the Federal Police Department of the city in which they will live.
Mogućnosti za rad
Those who come to Brazil with a VITEM-IV are not allowed to engage in paid activities that are not internships. However, foreign students that are willing to be interns in Brazil are allowed to perform paid activities. For internships of up to four months, there is no need for a formal link with a Brazilian educational institution. For internships lasting longer than four months, a formal link with a Brazilian education institution is mandatory.
Zašto vam je potrebna ova vrsta vize?
- Universidade Veiga de Almeida (UVA)
- Universidade São Francisco (USF)
- Fundação Técnico-Educacional Souza Marques (FTESM)
- Universidade de Franca (UNIFRAN)
- Universidade de Ribeirão Preto
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica de Campinas (PUC-CAMPINAS)
- Universidade Cruzeiro do Sul (UNICSUL)
- Universidade de Mogi Das Cruzes (UMC)
- Centro Universitário Moacyr Sreder Bastos (UNIMSB)
- Universidade Metodista de São Paulo (UMESP)